Error: /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libz.a(crc32.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol’ can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/local/lib/libz.a: could not read symbols: Bad value
Method: recompile bzip2 with the parameter -fPIC
Position independant code, needed for shared libraries.
- zlib.h:no such file or directory
- error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1:
- [Solved] Ubuntu Install caffe error: build_release/tools/caffe: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8….
- Install the software Yum to process the error segmentation fault [Solved]
- Debugging using Windbg : Symbols loading
- Resolving “Symbol file could not be found”
- error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
- [Solved] Centos Install MYSQL Error: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
- [Solved] ldd reports an error: not found (the arm version of gdb is exsited)
- [Solved] Emqx – /usr/lib/emqx/bin/cuttlefish: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot ope