1. Linaro-gdb cannot be used in the cross-compilation environment.
In the cross-compilation environment, gdb reports an error and lacks libncurses.so.5. But using ldconfig -p | grep libncurses.so.5 can be found.
It may be caused by a conflict between 32-bit and 64-bit. The library is 64-bit, but the program is 32-bit. You can use file to confirm separately.
$ file libpmsfdcwrt.so
libpmsfdcwrt.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped
/lib64/libz.so.1.2.3 /lib64/libz.so.1.2.3: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped
Solution: Download the 64-bit version of gdb to solve it (from the official website).
- [Solved] Error logging into mysql under ARM64 architecture: mysql: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open share…
- error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1:
- Compilation error during the installation of htslib library, libz. A: could not read symbols: bad value
- arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++: error trying to exec ‘cc1plus’: execvp: No such file or directory
- zlib.h:no such file or directory
- Syntax error: word unexpected (expect
- LIBRARY_ Path and LD_ LIBRARY_ The difference of path environment variable
- [Solved] libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Error
- zsh: exec format error [How to Solve]