The class file for org.apache.http.annotation.notthreadsafe could not be found
Recently, when calling the get request function containing the request body, httpclient-4.5.2.jar and httpcore-4.4.5.jar were referenced.
The following errors are reported during project compilation:
The versions of HttpCore and httpclient do not match
Change the version of HttpCore from 4.4.5 to 4.4.4. Maven refers to the following:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId> <artifactId>httpclient</artifactId> <version>4.5.2</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId> <artifactId>httpcore</artifactId> <version>4.4.4</version> </dependency>
- Maven warnning: ‘build.plugins.plugin.version’ is missing [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
- Springboot always reports an error when importing JSP dependencies
- [Solved] Jsonobject has no from object, idea has no Maven dependency, jsonobject Maven dependency package
- Maven no main manifest attribute when generate jar for project
- Unregistering JMX-exposed beans on shutdown Solution
- [Solved] Error attempting to get column ‘create_time‘ from result set. Cause: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupported
- [How to Solve] Unexpected end of file from server
- Eureka server project startup error handling
- [Solved] Maven install failed (package com.google.gson does not exist)