[[email protected] ~]# minikube start --driver=docker 😄 minikube v1.22.0 on Centos 7.8.2003 (amd64) ✨ Using the docker driver based on user configuration 🛑 The "docker" driver should not be used with root privileges. 💡 If you are running minikube within a VM, consider using --driver=none: 📘 https://minikube.sigs.k8s.io/docs/reference/drivers/none/ ❌ Exiting due to DRV_AS_ROOT: The "docker" driver should not be used with root privileges.
[[email protected] ~]# minikube start --force --driver=docker
- InternalError: cudaGetDevice() failed. Status: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runti…
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “syste…
- [Solved] NVIDIA SMI instruction error: failed to initialize nvml: Driver
- Error message after installing docker in CentOS 7
- driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint inspiring_mayer
- Docker-compose Run Error: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- [Solved] Docker ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket – is it running?
- docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint lamp
- Elimination of installation and startup errors of docker
- [Solved] Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.