The full name of yolov2’s paper is yolov000: better, faster, stronger, which won CVPR 2017 best paper honorable meaning. In this paper, the author first proposes an improved yolov2 based on yolov1, and then proposes a joint training method of detection and classification. Using this joint training method, the yolov000 model is trained on coco detection data set and Imagenet classification data set, which can detect more than 9000 kinds of objects. Therefore, this article actually contains two models: yolov2 and yolo9000, but the latter is based on the former, and the main structure of the two models is consistent. Compared with yoov1, yoov2 has made many improvements, which also makes the map of yoov2 significantly improved. Moreover, the speed of yoov2 is still very fast, maintaining its advantages as one stage method. The comparison between yoov2 and fast r-cnn, SSD and other models is shown in Figure 1. This paper will first introduce the improvement strategy of yoolv2, and give the implementation process of tensorflow of yoolv2, and then introduce the training method of yool9000.
paper address : yolo9000: better, faster, stronger
Improvement strategy of yolov2
Although the detection speed of yolov1 is very fast, its detection accuracy is not as good as that of r-cnn system. Yolov1 is not accurate enough in localization and recall. Yolov2 proposes several improvement strategies to improve the positioning accuracy and recall rate of Yolo model, so as to improve map. Yolov2 follows one principle in the improvement: maintain the detection speed, which is also a major advantage of Yolo model. The improvement strategy of yolov2 is shown in Figure 2. It can be seen that most of the improvement methods can significantly improve the map of the model. The improvement strategies are as follows:
for details, please refer to:
≪ P &> & lt; Center &> * * [yolov2 of object detection]（ https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/42861239 )**</center&></p&> —————————————————————————————————————————–
≪ font color = Red &> I feel that when I read some good papers, I can learn on the basis of some big men, and think about whether these views are correct, which is conducive to learning the ideas in classic papers faster and easier. </font&>
- [Solved] Pytorch load pre-training model Error: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘models’
- What are hyperparameters in machine learning?
- [Solved] yolov3 Error: cuda error: out of memory darknet: ./src/cuda.c:36: check_error: Assertion `0′ failed.
- Note 32: yolov3: an incremental improvement
- Name Error: name ‘yolo_head’ is not defined [How to Solve]
- python Warning: OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long
- Paddlepaddle uses multi process error reporting “(External) CUDA error (3), initialization error.” solution.
- Django: How to Convert Models object to JSON
- Ubuntu darknet Error: Cannot load image“/home/…/1380.jpg” STB Reason: can’t fopen
- How to Solve Django Error: No such column: xxx