ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+ docker://localhost – is it running?
$sudo docker compose up. To start with sudo, enter the password
Other explanations (used, no)
Answer: the main reason is that docker is not started in the system service mode.
- Start docker servic
- Generate self-starting services
- Check the service status, Active status is: active (running)
- centos ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- A dependency job for docker.service failed
- Status Cannot Connect to Upstart: Failed to connect to socket /com/ubuntu/upstart
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “syste…
- When Docker installs an Mirror: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- Error message after installing docker in CentOS 7
- [Solved] Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.
- Docker port is already allocated [How to Solve]
- Raspberry pie: How to Solve Mongodb installation error
- Docker ERROR: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? [How to Solve]