Docker hv-sock proxy (vsudd) is not reachable
Docker hv-sock proxy (vsudd) is not reachable at Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Linux.ConnectToVsud(TaskCompletionSource1 vmId) at Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Linux.DoStart(Settings settings) at Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Linux.Restart(Settings settings) at Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.b__0(Object parameters) at Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.RunAction(String action, Object parameters)
An error is reported when docker for windows is started. The environment is win10 1607 (14393.0)
Windows update is prohibited. The above error occurs and kb4013418 and kb4019472 are updated normally.
- How to Solve Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- Docker Desktop: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on en…
- Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- Failed to start docker.service: Unit not found(Docker service does not start)
- Solution for docker under windows:This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- [How to]docker http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- [Solved] Centos8 Install Docker Error: Error: Unable to find a match: docker
- [Solved] http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- Proxy errror: 502 Server dropped connection.
- Docker ERROR: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? [How to Solve]