1. Asynchronous query error:
Error: The source IQueryable doesn’t implement IDbAsyncEnumerable<xxx>…..
It is found that the project references both Entityframework and Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore, which can be solved by removing the Entityframework package.
F12 enters the ToListAsync method (before removing the Entityframework package)
It can be seen that different assemblies are used.
- .NET core 2.0 preview uses Mysql to report errors [Solved]
- [Solved] Junit4 unit test error: Method ‘initializationError’ not found. Opening the test class.
- This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Enable NuGet Package …
- Spring @Async interrupt/Unable to acquire JDBC Connection
- How to Solve “The import javax.servlet cannot be resolved” Error
- EntityFramework Enable-Migrations report exceptions “No context type was found in the assembly”
- Tar Error: Removing leading `/’ from member names
- .NET Core5 MVC/WebAPI – HTTP Error 500.30 – ASP.NET Core app failed to start
- How to Solve JAVA @override error
- vue ‘Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory’