Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.DbUpdateException: An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. ---> Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'StatusId'.
There is an error updating the database. The field StatusId is invalid
After checking, it is found that the data model in the program is StatusId, and the actual database field has been changed to statusvalues
You just need to determine which field to use, make synchronous modifications and use the same field.
- Error: Unknown column ‘*_image_url’ in ‘field list’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Springboot Error: sprintgboot Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’
- Determine whether JDK is 64 bit or 32-bit
- The model backing the ‘XXX’ context has changed [Solved]
- ERRORCODE=-4220, SQLSTATE=null [How to Solve]
- [Solved] org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Error attempting to get column…
- [Solved] SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated.
- How to Solve SQL Server: database stuck in “restoring” state
- java.sql.SQLException: Fail to convert to internal