Generally, address already in use: JVM appears_ The problem with bind may be a port conflict, that is, the port is occupied.
This may be because other applications use the same port (the default is 8080), or you have started Tomcat and the process has not been killed.
In either case, we can handle it as follows:
If it is a Windows system, open the console and enter:
To see which process is currently using the port, find the PID
Then delete the process manually:
taskkill /f /pid 8036
Where 8036 is the process number of the occupied port
In case of Linux system:
There are similar commands for finding port occupancy:
kill -s 9 13279
Among them -s 9 specifies that the signal transmitted to the process is 9, that is, force and terminate the process as soon as possible. 13279 is the process number.
- [Solved] ADB Connect Error: failed to start daemon
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- Error reporting using ADB; error: unknown host service
- How to Solve Failed to start connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- Linux transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in use
- [Solved] Windows ADB devices port is occupied error: cannot connect to daemon
- adb server is out of date. killing [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:443 failed (98：Address already in use)
- IDEAUnable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:51112): java.net.SocketException “socket closed”
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.