My problem is that this error is reported when installing} Prometheus operator in k8s cluster
Cause of the problem
My cluster version is too high, version 1.22, and the name of the version after Prometheus operator has been changed. The old version is incompatible,
┌──[[email protected]]-[~/ansible/k8s-helm-create] └─$helm search repo prometheus-operator NAME CHART VERSION APP VERSION DESCRIPTION ali/prometheus-operator 8.7.0 0.35.0 Provides easy monitoring definitions for Kubern... azure/prometheus-operator 9.3.2 0.38.1 DEPRECATED Provides easy monitoring definitions... ┌──[[email protected]]-[~/ansible/k8s-helm-create] └─$helm install liruilong ali/prometheus-operator Error: failed to install CRD crds/crd-alertmanager.yaml: unable to recognize "": no matches for kind "CustomResourceDefinition" in version "apiextensions.k8s.io/v1beta1" ┌──[[email protected]]-[~/ansible/k8s-helm-create]
With the new version of chart, GitHub’s address is:
Then, after all nodes are OK, change the SVC type and you can access it on the host
- Record the problem that docker cannot be started once
- [Solved] Prometheus Time Error: Warning! Detected 60.44 seconds time difference between your browser and the server. Prometheus relies on accurate time and time drift might cause unexpected query results.
- [Solved] Operator overload must take either zero or one argument error
- How to Solve JAVA Error: “error: bad operand types for binary operator ”
- Etcd:failed to send out heartbeat on time [How to Solve]
- ZK starts normally, but zkserver.sh status reports error contacting service
- [Solved] Failed to get node ip address matching nodeport cidr: no addresses found for cidrs [172.16.19.0/24]
- [Solved] K8s cannot delete the namespace. It is always in the terminating state.
- [Solved] Error: error c2678: binary ‘<', no left operand operator (or no acceptable conversion) that accepts type 'const a' was found
- Script error: unary operator expected [How to Solve]