when using vue3 + vite to build the background framework template, errors will be reported in vite according to some previous writing methods.
Require. In vue3 vite Context error
in vue2, use
require Context to get all the files of a file, but an error is reported after using vite in vue3.
you need to use
process. env. XXXX related variable error
in vue2, use
process env.XXXX to get environment variables
iimport meta.env.XXXX solution
problems in subsequent construction shall be updated gradually
- [Solved] Nodejs Error: Cannot find module ‘express’
- Error reporting of require occurs during webpack packaging
- nginx using uninitialized “XXXX” variable while logging request
- [Solved] IOS12 + Xscode12 Error: Building for iOS Simulator, but linking in dylib built for iOS, file ‘/Users/XXX/Desktop/XXXX/XXX.framework/JSSDK’ for architecture arm64
- Webpack reports an error when using the cleanwebpackplugin plug-in
- [Solved] Composer Workerman:Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
- Solve the problem of JS using JSX syntax to report errors in vite react project
- About javac error bash: Java: command not found solution
- This application failed to start because not Qt platform plugin could be initialized.
- Uncaught SyntaxError: The requested module ‘/node_modules/.vite/react-router……Switch