Exception in thread “Quartz Scheduler [RuoyiScheduler]” org. springframework. scheduling. SchedulingException: Could not start Quartz Scheduler after delay; nested exception is org. quartz. SchedulerException: The Scheduler cannot be restarted after shutdown() has been called. Back end startup error
1. You should not brush the table related to scheduled tasks or dirty data appears in the scheduled task table. Try to clear the qrtz prefix table data and try again
2. The 80tomcat port is occupied. Use another port
- Quartz Error: qrtz_locks doesn’t exist [How to Solve]
- [Solved] The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 80 failed to start. The port may already be in use or the connector may be misconfigured.
- At 00:00 every day, MySQL regularly pops up a taskeng.exe
- [Solved] Error running ‘xyp’: Unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:56767): java.net.BindException “Address already in use: NET_Bind
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.
- Springboot starts with @ scheduled and reports an error: no qualifying bean
- An error is reported when sqoop imports data into MySQL database: error tool. Exporttool: error during export: export job failed!
- Tomcat10 Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener
- [Solved] CDH6.3.2 Hive on spark Error: is running beyond physical memory limits
- Several common error reporting and startup problems of Tomcat