Since the last time I learned git, I have rarely used it.
The local repository is initialized with the following command:
$ git init
Then use the following command to add the remote library:
$ git remote add origin [email protected]:hahah/ftpmanage.git
$ git push -u origin master
The following error occurs:
error: src refspec master does not match any. error: failed to push some refs to '[email protected]:hahaha/ftpmanage.git'
The local repository is empty
Solution: Use the following command to add the file;
$ git add add.php addok.php conn.php del.php edit.php editok.php ftpsql.sql index.php $ git commit -m "init files"
After that, the following error occurred during the push process:
$ git push -u origin master Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address 'xx.xx.xxx.xxx' to the list of known hosts. To [email protected]:hahaha/ftpmanage.git ! [rejected] master -> master (fetch first) error: failed to push some refs to '[email protected]:hahahah/ftpmanage.git' hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have locally. This is usually caused by another repository pushing hint: to the same ref. You may want to first integrate the remote changes hint: (e.g., 'git pull ...') before pushing again. hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
Prompt to use git pull after push
Use the following command to solve:
$ git pull --rebase origin master warning: no common commits remote: Counting objects: 3, done. remote: Total 3 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0 Unpacking objects: 100% (3/3), done. From github.com:hahah/ftpmanage * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD * [new branch] master -> origin/master First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it... Applying: init files
Continue to push, succeed.
$ git push -u origin master Counting objects: 10, done. Delta compression using up to 2 threads. Compressing objects: 100% (10/10), done. Writing objects: 100% (10/10), 5.15 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done. Total 10 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0) To [email protected]:hahaha/ftpmanage.git a2b5c30..1044f15 master -> master Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
- Git Pull Error: Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
- Git | fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Git pull fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- Git push Warning: The authenticity of host ‘github.com (126.96.36.199)’ can’t be established.
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …
- How to Solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- [Solved] error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- Git error: requested URL returned error: 403
- Git Push Error: rejected error: failed to push some refs to… [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind