[[email protected] learngit_2]# git remote add origin https://github.com/shengleqi/gitskills.git [[email protected] learngit_2]# git push -u origin master error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing https://github.com/shengleqi/gitskills.git/info/refs fatal: HTTP request failed
You can see the bold red text above ( the requested URL returned error: 401 authorization required ), which is caused by a permission problem. You can modify the. Git/config file and add a user name and password:
1) Edit the. Git/config file
2) Find the URL variable under [remote “origin”]
3) Modify URL= https://github.com/user/test.git , modify to URL= ssh://git @Github.com/user/test.git, save after modification
4) Synchronization through git push origin master is successful
Amend as follows:
[[email protected] learngit_2]# cat .git/config [core] repositoryformatversion = 0 filemode = true bare = false logallrefupdates = true [remote "origin"] url = ssh://[email protected]/shengleqi/gitskills.git fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* [branch "master"] remote = origin merge = refs/heads/master
[[email protected] learngit_2]# git push -u origin master The authenticity of host 'github.com (184.108.40.206)' can't be established. RSA key fingerprint is 16:27:ac:a5:76:28:2d:36:63:1b:56:4d:eb:df:a6:48. Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?yes Warning: Permanently added 'github.com,220.127.116.11' (RSA) to the list of known hosts. Counting objects: 26, done. Compressing objects: 100% (19/19), done. Writing objects: 100% (26/26), 2.08 KiB, done. Total 26 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0) remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (6/6), done. To ssh://[email protected]/shengleqi/gitskills.git * [new branch] master -> master Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
- Git Error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
- [How to Solve] fatal: No remote repository specified. Please, specify either a URL…
- git commit–fatal: unable to auto-detect email address
- error: src refspec master does not match any [How to Solve]
- Git push Warning: The authenticity of host ‘github.com (18.104.22.168)’ can’t be established.
- How to Solve Error: failed to push some refs to git
- [Solved] Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
- Git Pull Error: Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
- Git Push Github ERROR: Permission to xxx.git denied to user
- Git | fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]