ArcGIS Server does not start the service properly. Checking the /framework/etc/service/logs log file in the installation directory keeps indicating the following error:
“ERROR: Unable to start the RMI connector for NodeAgent”
The initial judgment is related to the network.
The first step is to check the system network information.
Linux environment: use ip addr or nmcli , where you have to make sure IPv6 is turned off.
Step 2, if IPv6 is not turned off, you can turn it off by modifying sysctl.
Modify the /etc/sysctl.conf file and add the following two lines.
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1
Execute sysctl -p to take effect.
Step 3 Start the ArcGIS Server service again.
- Failed to restart network.service: Unit network.service not found
- Error: ENOSPC: System limit for number of file watchers reached…
- About redis WARNING overcommit_ The solution of memory is set to 0
- CentOS 7 network could not retrieve error [Solved]
- Elasticsearch startup error, bootstrap checks failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Nginx Error: connect() failed (110: Connection timed out) while connecting to upstream
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found
- How to Solve MYSQL Startup Error: “MySQL Daemon failed to start”
- Docker Error: IPv4 forwarding is disabled
- Elasticsearch startup error, bootstrap checks failed