Website content quality is poor, distribution efficiency is too low how to do?Huawei engineers offer 5 unique skills>>>
The reason for this problem is that the project you rely on does not have a make project, which means that the project you import does not compile correctly
The solution is very ingenious. You may directly copy other successful projects to your current project in Android studio, but have you found that you have not copied many files completely?You should copy them from the folder of successful projects to the folder of your current project to synchronize Android studio, You find that the copy is complete and you can compile it again. This is my next project in a situation, I hope to help the students, there is something wrong please advise Oh (∩)_ ∩)O
- Android studio change project name exception solution: can’t rename root module
- Failed to install APK, error code: install_ FAILED_ INVALID_ Apk solution
- When using eclipse to compile projects with JNI, make: * no rule to make target ` all ‘. Stop. Solution appears
- ‘tools.jar’seems to be not in Studio classpath Please ensure JAVA_HOME points to JDK rather than…
- Problems encountered in integrating.so with Android Studio: about java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror: native method not found
- Android about LIBS, jnilibs library basic instructions and conflict resolution
- [Solved] React Native Error: A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’. and Execution failed for t…
- [Solved] Ionic Error: Could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK.
- How to Solve Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Android studio running and configuration [no module]