Flutter packs IPA and reports an error course not find an option named “track widget creation”.
it should be caused by the different forms of dart language in debug mode and release mode.
in debug mode, flutter supports more dynamic language features such as hot overload, and these features are turned off in release mode
$flutter build ios --release
- Flutter run Error: The getter ‘body1’ isn’t defined for the class ‘TextTheme’. – ‘TextTheme’ is from ‘package:flutter/src/material/text_theme.dart’
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadiu…
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.
- flutter_cupertino_date_picker Compile Error: The type ‘DiagnosticableMixin’ can’t be mixed in
- [idea]Error:java: invalid source release: 1.8
- error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- Flutter: Android dependency ‘com.android.support:support-v4’ has different version …
- Laravel route cannot be accessed, report 404, no query results for model
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 installation vscode configuration and error reporting