I wrote a list and found that it would not come out, and an error was reported
flutter: Another exception was thrown: RenderBox was not laid out: _RenderScrollSemantics#81b3a relayoutBoundary=up3 NEEDS-PAINT
flutter: Another exception was thrown: ‘package:flutter/src/rendering/shifted_box.dart’: Failed assertion: line 314 pos 12: ‘child.hasSize’: is not true.
flutter: Another exception was thrown: NoSuchMethodError: The method ‘<=’ was called on null.
flutter: Another exception was thrown: NoSuchMethodError: The getter ‘visible’ was called on null.
A search revealed that a Flexible should be added inside the Column or Row to wrap the contents.
Column( children: <Widget>[ Flexible( child: ListView( children: <Widget>[ ListTitle(leading:Icon(Icons.code),title:Text('hahaha')) ], ), ) ], )
Yes, but I don’t know why
- [Err] 1214 – The used table type doesn’t support FULLTEXT indexes
- Flutter project package IOS error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ASP.NET Error: Request is not available in this context
- Can’t create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare()
- How to Customizate the Style of Option Box by JQuery Component
- [Solved] Android Warning: Cannot call this method while RecyclerView is computing a layout or scrolling
- Error in importing excel file from SQL Server
- Using react native elements in RN project to report an error: unrecognized font family ‘material icons’
- [Solved] Java.lang.IllegalStateException: Circular dependencies cannot exist in RelativeLayout
- error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining