To https://[email protected]/name/mywork.git
! [rejected] master -> master (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to ‘https://[email protected]/name/mywork.git’
To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were rejected
Merge the remote changes before pushing again. See the ‘Note about
fast-forwards’ section of ‘git push –help’ for details.
When using git push, I was prompted with the following error message, and after checking a lot of information about it via git push –help and then /fast-forwards, I was unable to find a solution.
After googling, I found that it was caused by a conflict between the version of the code in the remote repository and the local inconsistency.
Automatically merge again or manually merge conflicts
git push again
successfully solved the problem.
- Conflict resolution after git error non fast forward
- [Solved] Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …
- Git Push Error: rejected error: failed to push some refs to… [How to Solve]
- Git push Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
- How to Solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- [Solved] gitee Push Error: error: failed to push some refs to
- [Solved] error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’