An error is reported when migrating out after upgrading openssh
$ git pull Unable to negotiate with 220.127.116.11 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
$ cat ~/.ssh/config Host * HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa
- Windows: How to Solve Git Pull Error
- GitHub# fatal: ‘origin’ does not appear to be a git repository
- Mac remote service repair: warning: remote host identification has changed!
- [Solved] Git push origin master fatal: ‘origin’ does not appear to be a git repository fatal…
- How to Solve Git Warning: possible DNS spoofing detected
- [Solved] npm install Error: github requires permissions, Permission denied (publickey)
- [Solved] error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- How to Solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- SSH Connection Error: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-dss [Solved]
- Git Unable to switch remote branches error: pathspec ‘origin/XXXX’ did not match any file(s) known to git