Unable to negotiate with x.x.x.x port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
The public key of Windows computer has been added to the server. At first, it can be used normally, but suddenly, the code cannot be updated on windows.
C:\users\administrator\.SSH (this is the path on my computer. Your computer path may be different. Find it according to the specific situation)
Add a new file config in this directory. The file content is:
Host x.x.x.x HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
Note that x.x.x.x here represents the IP address of your git server.
Pull the code again and restore it.
- Git OpenSSH Upgrade Error: Unable to negotiate with 22.214.171.124 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa
- How to Solve Git Warning: possible DNS spoofing detected
- Git Connect Error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
- Windows: SSH-add Error connecting to agent: No such file or directory [Solved]
- [Solved] error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- Mac remote service repair: warning: remote host identification has changed!
- How to Solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- [Solved] fsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org (126.96.36.199)
- [Solved] Git pull fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- Fixed: Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine