rsync: command not found rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender] rsync error: remote command not found (code 127) at io.c(226) [sender=3.1.2]
of the problem This problem occurs because not only does the synchronizing machine need to have rsync installed, but it also needs to be installed on the machine being synchronized.
Install it in both the synchronizing machine and the synchronizing machine
yum -y install rsync
- [Solved] Permissions 0755 for ‘/data/user/lxb/.ssh/id_rsa’ are too open.
- Rsync Real-time Error: rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1052) [sender=3.0.9]
- Rsync Error: failed to set times on “xxxx”: Operation not permitted
- [Solved] Rsync Error: gid 4294967295 (-1) is impossible to set on…
- How to fix the “kernel driver not installed (RC = – 1908)” error of VirtualBox in Ubuntu
- java.net.SocketException: socket closed
- rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23)
- [Solved] Javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
- smtplib.SMTPServerDisconnected: Connection unexpectedly closed
- Exploit completed, but no session was created.