There is a mistake in the idea install module. After reading the console information, it is estimated that it is a dependency problem
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project xxx.yyy.share: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.dfl:xxx.yyy.zzz:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.xxx:xxx-target:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in https://xxxx/snapshot was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of spring-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
Analysis and solution
From the log information, we can see that the zzz module can’t find the jar package, which comes from the target module and can’t be found in the local warehouse or private server.
It is speculated that the jar of private server warehouse is expired or deleted.
So I went to ask the boss, and sure enough, the jar of private server’s warehouse was deleted, so that the boss could deploy it again.
- Maven Error: Failed to execute goal on project xxx: Could not resolve dependencies for project
- [Solved] Could not resolve dependencies for project xxx: Could not find artifact xxx
- Error in Maven POM project file [How to Solve]
- Maven Error: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:3.0.0-M1 [How to Solve]
- Git push submit error 403, processing method
- Maven Package Error: [Warning] The Pom for xxx is missing , no dependency inform
- How to Solve IDEA Error: “Library source does not match the bytecode for class”
- SpringMVC Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework:spring-webmvc:5.2.9.RELEASE
- Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do
- NPM run build Error: operation not permitted