Maven import dependency problem
When adding spring webmvc dependencies, Maven reports an error, while other spring dependencies can be imported.
Cannot resolve org.springframework:spring-webmvc:5.2.9.RELEASE
Query the local Maven warehouse: C:\users\sang\M2\repository, find the package that failed to import, and find that it has been imported.
It is speculated that Maven took a wind when importing dependencies. Delete the folder corresponding to the incorrectly imported dependencies, that is, delete the spring webmvc folder and reload all Maven project in the project
At this point, all dependencies are loaded successfully. However, Maven relies on a library with red wavy lines. Just restart idea.
- Exception resolution: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to introspect Class
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
- Idea Maven dependencies is marked with red and an error is reported
- Tomcat10 Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener
- Execution default-resources of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0:resources failed.
- Maven Error: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:3.0.0-M1 [How to Solve]
- SLF4J: Detected both log4j-over-slf4j.jar AND bound slf4j-log4j12.jar on the class path
- Pycharm cannot import the third-party library no module named urllib3
- Error reporting of dependency package introduced by idea