javax.validation.ConstraintDeclarationException: HV000151: A method overriding another method must not redefine the parameter constraint configuration, but method HelloController#sayHello(String) redefines the configuration of HelloInterface#sayHello(String).
Reason: The child class inherits the parent class, and the character check in the child class fails; the parent class does not perform the character check
- ORA-02292: integrity constraint
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
- JAVA ERROR: The public type *** must be defined in its own file***
- [Solved] Java Call Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
- [Solved] Dubbo Error: No provider available for the service xxx from registry localhost:9090
- MySQL ERROR 1005: Can’t create table (errno: 150) [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: ‘gets’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘fgets’?
- JavaWeb HttpServletRequest (How to Get Line, Header and Body)