When you pull your own code to the local area, you can’t pull it alive or dead, and an error message appears:
Can't Update No tracked branch configured for branch master or the branch doesn't exist. To make your branch track a remote branch call, for example, git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/master master
Reason: there are many explanations on the Internet. In short, I don’t know the pull, but I only have a project branch. Because it is a personal project, I didn’t make a branch, which is very outrageous.
Open the GIT window under the project directory and enter
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/master
Attached with reference to the old man’s original station:
Can’t update no tracked branch configured for branch master or the branch
Prompt can’t update no tracked branch configured for branch when solving git update_u012556114
- Git Pull Error: Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
- Git pull does not specify an error message for the branch
- git pull There is no tracking information for the current branch.
- Git Status Warming: Your branch is ahead of ‘origin/master’ by 1 commit…
- Git – Your branch and ‘origin/xxx’ have diverged
- Git | fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]
- Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref ‘refs/heads/v.autoCheckProduct.20190325…
- Git clone download code prompts that the file pointed to by head does not exist
- [Solved] Git pull fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- [How to Solve] Push rejected: Push to origin/master was rejected