git status, git will compare the local branch
dev with the remote branch it is tracking (
origin/Master ), because
origin/Master has not been changed, it is still the 1 commit/change after the current
dev branch (and
origin/dev ), so a prompt will appear.
What we want to do is change the local
dev branch to track the remote
Solution (one of two options)
① , operation
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/dev
-- set upstream to the push command when pushing:
git push origin dev --set-upstream
- Git pull does not specify an error message for the branch
- Git – Your branch and ‘origin/xxx’ have diverged
- Git | fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]
- Git Pull Error: Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
- IDEA Could Not pull Codes to Local Error: Can’t Update No tracked branch configured for branch master or the branch doesn’t exist.
- git pull There is no tracking information for the current branch.
- Conflict resolution after git error non fast forward
- [Solved] Git pull fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- error: src refspec master does not match any [How to Solve]
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …