I finally solved this problem,
1, kubedm reset
2, RM – RF/var/lib/etcd
3, iptables – F & amp& amp; iptables -t nat -F && amp; Iptables – t mangle – f (the reason why the card is stuck at 40ms is that there is a problem with the interaction between apiserver and etcd)
4. Kubedm init — config xx.yam
- [Solved] Etcd cluster startup error: k8s-master01 systemd: Failed to start Etcd Service.
- [SVC] Online Iptables Restart error: Couldn’t load target `ACCET’:/lib64/xtables/libipt_ACCET.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
- Other Master Nodes Add to the Cluster After Reset Error: CONTEXT DEADLINE EXCEEDED
- [Solved] MYSQL ERROR 2003 (HY000): can’t connect to MySQL server (10060)
- K8s binary deployment start API-server error: Error: unknown flag: –etcdservers
- FTP connect Error: No route to host [How to Solve]
- Solutions to the phenomena of / dev / sda2 clean and / dev / sda2 recovering journal when starting Ubuntu
- Rancher docker0: iptables: No chain/target/match
- [Solved] Centos7 linux ailed to stop iptables.service: Unit iptables.service not loaded.