[[email protected] ~]# kubectl get po,svc -n kube-system -o wide [[email protected] ~]# kubectl exec -it -n kube-system etcd-k8s-master01 sh # export ETCDCTL_API=3 # alias etcdctl='etcdctl --endpoints=https://127.0.0.1:2379 --cacert=/etc/kubernetes/pki/etcd/ca.crt --cert=/etc/kubernetes/pki/etcd/server.crt --key=/etc/kubernetes/pki/etcd/server.key' # etcdctl member list 3a67291a5caf7ac3, started, k8s-master01, https://172.16.229.126:2380, https://172.16.229.126:2379 bae945fddfb47140, started, k8s-master02, https://172.16.229.127:2380, https://172.16.229.127:2379 8603a002380ffd4e, started, k8s-master03, https://172.16.229.128:2380, https://172.16.229.128:2379 --Delete the bad master03 node. # etcdctl member remove 8603a002380ffd4e # reset join.
- [Solved] Etcd cluster startup error: k8s-master01 systemd: Failed to start Etcd Service.
- K8S Error: no metrics known for node [How to Solve]
- K8S error: Unable to connect to the server: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority [Solved]
- [Solved] k8s-nfs pvc load error –nfs-client-provisioner
- [Solved] Failed to get node ip address matching nodeport cidr: no addresses found for cidrs [172.16.19.0/24]
- [Solved] K8s cannot delete the namespace. It is always in the terminating state.
- K8s version 1.20x nfs dynamic storage error: persistentvolume-controller waiting for a volume to be created, either by external provisioner “qgg-nfs-storage” or manually created by system administrator
- Setting up CocoaPods master repo [How to Fix Stuck Issue]
- How to Solve MYSQL ERROR 1872 (HY000): Slave failed to initialize relay log info structure from the repository
- Kubectl’s plug-in management tool Krew