K8s version is 1.14
The problem is that the application is deployed on k8s and exposed in the way of ingress. Uploading files to the application times “413 request entity too large” has searched a lot of information. It is said that nginx on the underlying layer of ingress in k8s has a default upload file size limit and needs to be reset
We can add the following to the application’s ingress file: nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size can be changed to 50m or other values
apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1 kind: Ingress metadata: name: apps-xx annotations: nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: "0" ......
- [Solved] k8s ingress-nginx Error: 413 Request Entity Too Large
- 413 errors are reported in the service exposed by ingress
- K8s Run ingress yaml File Error: error when creating “ingress-myapp.yaml”: Internal error occurred: failed calling webhook
- The newly deployed k8s cluster of the virtual machine reports an error when executing kubectl logs and exec
- K8s version 1.20x nfs dynamic storage error: persistentvolume-controller waiting for a volume to be created, either by external provisioner “qgg-nfs-storage” or manually created by system administrator
- Solutions to nginx upstream timed out (Two Situations)
- nginx: client intended to send too large body
- [Solved] nginx no resolver defined to resolve..
- Nginx an upstream response is buffered to a temporary file,nginx502 Error