It appears when using the code of a drop-down selection box found on the Internet in layui,
The JS in the folder cannot be found is displayed. After reading the error request path, there are two more folders. The path in layui.config is written at the same level as in script. I think this path is OK
Later, the path in the config base tried to.. /.. /. The superior of the superior found the JS file correctly.
This problem is actually a path problem. Let’s see if there are more levels.
- [Solved] layui Error: “layui.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property ‘LAY_TABLE_INDEX’ on string ……”
- layui run error: $is not defined [How to Solve]
- [Solved] IView NPM run dev run error: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_CALLBACK]: Callback must be a function
- How to Solve Warning: No mapping found for HTTP request with URI  in DispatcherServlet with name
- Troubleshooting MySQL Python error on MAC
- XHR request status is the solution to failed
- 405 error reporting in Web Development
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- [Solved] UnicodeDecodeError: ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0xa6 in position 9737: ill
- Sun.misc.base64decoder import exception and handling ideas