Due to the configuration of oracle restart, the database instance will automatically start to read-only mode after it goes down. Data synchronization needs to be started manually. Several failures are at night. Before finding the cause, add zabbix to monitor the adg synchronization status. When the synchronization stops, it will be issued. Early warning for timely processing.
Check the database log and found the following error:
ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object
LGWR (ospid: 9817): terminating the instance due to error 4021
Query mos, suspected oracle bug, oracle gave a repair method, increase the shadow parameter: ALTER SYSTEM set “_adg_parselock_timeout”=550 scope=both
So adjust the parameters, restart the database, observe for a period of time, the downtime does not appear again, hereby record.
- ORA-609 : opiodr aborting process unknown ospid
- Resolution of ora-00600 Issues 
- How to Solve Rac ORA-01102 error: cannot mount database in EXCLUSIVE mode
- Incorrect key file for table [How to Solve]
- PING[ARC2]: Heartbeat failed to connect to standby ‘gqtzdb_dg’. Error is 16047
- Oracle startup error ora-03113 solution
- Database Start Error after Recovery: ORA-01092: ORA-30012: undo tablespace
- How to Solve ORA-01089 error: immediate shutdown in progress
- org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body
- [Solved] ORA-02096: specified initialization parameter is not modifiable with this option