ORA-609 : opiodr aborting process unknown ospid (8327_47148946930848)
As a general error, the ORA-609 error indicates that a client connection failed to complete. This can be an ORA-609 from an abort or killing an Oracle session.
To diagnose any error, you start by using the OERR UTILITY to display the ORA-609 error:
bash-3.2$ oerr ora 609
00609, 00000, “could not attach to incoming connection”
// *Cause: Oracle process could not answer incoming connection
// *Action: If the situation described in the next error on the stack
// can be corrected, do so; otherwise contact Oracle Support.
The ORA-609 error is thrown when a client connection of any kind failed to complete or aborted the connection
process before the server process was completely spawned.
Beginning with 10gR2, a default value for inbound connect timeout has been set at 60 seconds.
This is also triggered, when a DB session is killed/aborted manually from the OS prompt.
Increase the values for INBOUND_CONNECT_TIMEOUT at both listener and server side sqlnet.ora file as a preventive measure.
If the problem is due to connection timeouts,an increase in the following parameters should eliminate or reduce the occurrence of the ORA-609s.
Reference metalink Doc ID 1121357.1
- Causes and solutions of tns-12535 tns-00505 reported in 11gr2 alert log
- ORA-12537 Senator-12560 Senator-0530 ora-603593599;209157;
- [Solved] oracle opiodr aborting process unknown ospid (103074) as a result of ORA-609
- ORA-12518 TNSlistener could not hand off client connection [Solved]
- Oracle 11gr2 RAC database cannot be connected (ora-12537: TNS: connection closed)
- [Solved] Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
- Oracle can’t be used after login. Connected to an idle instance is displayed
- com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Error: ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist
- OPENVPN TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed