The error is shown in the title. The reason is that the imported ffmpeg header file is not prefixed with extern “C”. The symbol import error occurs when the C library is used in C + +. The solution is to add a prefix.
- [Solved] Autosub error: ffmpeg: Executable not found on machine.
- When ffmpeg is used to push streaming, there may be an error: unknown encoder ‘libx264’
- Ffmpeg operation not permitted error resolution process record
- React Error: Import in body of module; reorder to top import/first
- python: _tkinter.TclError: couldn’t recognize data in image file
- If this error is encountered during hive fetching
- How to Solve Vue error: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- Xcode Error: Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code
- [Solved] C# The type or namespace name ‘DllImport’ could not be found