Just a few days ago, when I transferred from myesclipse to idea, created a maven project with webapp framework package and tried to run it, such an error will appear
After tossing for half a day, it is found that this problem will not occur as long as the framework package is not selected when the project is created. After the project is created, right-click the add framework of the project to add the framework package, which can avoid errors.
- Cannot change version of project facet Dynamic Web Module to 2.5.
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSystemApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration.
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory
- Spring boot starter parent cannot be found when creating Maven project, and the parent node reports an error
- IDEA Maven project: ‘xxx/pom.xml’ already exists in VFS
- Can’t create resource output directory
- Failed to create webapp project with Maven in idea (without SRC and other file directory): received fatal Alert: Protocol_ Version solution
- About “SQL dialect is not configured.” warning in idea
- Maven compilation error “symbol not found” [How to Solve]