Just a few days ago, when I transferred from myesclipse to idea, created a maven project with webapp framework package and tried to run it, such an error will appear
After tossing for half a day, it is found that this problem will not occur as long as the framework package is not selected when the project is created. After the project is created, right-click the add framework of the project to add the framework package, which can avoid errors.
- Using idea and maven, there is an error: (4, 21) Java: there is no problem with the package javax.servlet
- Cannot change version of project facet Dynamic Web Module to 2.5.
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication‘: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSys
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSystemApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration.
- Using Maven helper to resolve Maven plug-in conflicts
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory
- Spring boot starter parent cannot be found when creating Maven project, and the parent node reports an error
- Can’t create resource output directory