Several permissions for running PowerShell scripts
1. Restricted: by default, no script is allowed to run
2. Allsigned: only scripts signed by digital certificates can be run
3. Remotesigned: running a local script does not require a digital signature, but running a script downloaded from the network must have a digital signature
4. Unrestricted: all scripts are allowed to run, but you will be prompted whether to operate before running
5. Bypass: allow all scripts to run without any prompts and warnings.
View current permissions
- [Solved] TSC Compile TS File Error: TSC: the file cannot be loaded because running scripts is prohibited on this system;
- A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, is invoked via document.write
- Fixed: Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine
- [Solved] Vue : The file D:\Program Files\nodejs\node_global\vue.ps1 could not be loaded, because running scripts is disabled on this system.
- [Solved] Primary script unknown in nginx configuration PHP
- [Solved] Mac Error: PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted: ‘xxxx’
- Python calls shell script: oserror: [errno 8] exec format err
- MySQL external import data error [How to Solve]
- Imageio: ‘ffmpeg-win32-v3.2.4.exe’ was not found on your computer; downloading it now.
- Gulp Serve Error: gulp.ps1 [How to Solve]