Every time MyEclipse workspace reports an error as follows:’Building workspace’ has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the build. And the detailed information is: Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder’DeploymentBuilder’ on project’bos’.
java.lang. NullPointerException means that a null pointer appeared when deploying the XXX project.
The picture is as follows:
I used to rebuild the workspace, but in this way all the settings have to be re-imported. The existing method is unsatisfactory: go to the folder where the workspace is located: E:\Workspaces\MyEclipse 10\.metadata\.plugins\org Delete the file com.genuitec.eclipse.ast.deploy.core.prefs under .eclipse.core.runtime\.settings\
1. The green part of the above path may be different from the personal workspace directory and Myeclipes version, please find your own workspace directory.
2. You must exit the myEclipse tool before deleting it
- Solve the initialization Java tooling exception information when eclipse starts
- [Solved] Troubleshooting of server window error caused by abnormal closing of MyEclipse
- Invalid project name: Project “XXX” already exists
- After modifying Tomcat’s server.xml, the Tomcat deployment project reported an error: removing observe files from server… Could not clean server
- [How to Solve Eclipse Issue] Open type (Ctrl-Shift-T) Can Not Found
- MyEclipse open JSP report unhandled event loop exception no more handles error
- Eclipse debug has no response and no error report
- [Solved] Eclipse Start Error: an error has occurred see the log file
- building workspace has encountered a problem