When using Mysql to execute update, if the primary key is not used in the where condition, the following error will be reported and the update cannot be executed.
Exception content: error code: 1175 You are using safe update mode and you tried to update a table without a WHERE that uses a KEY column To disable safe mode, toggle the option in Preferences -> SQL Queries and reconnect.
This is because MySql is running in safe-updates mode. Modify the database security mode to allow update or delete commands to be executed under non-primary key conditions.
Excuting an order:
SET SQL_SAFE_UPDATES = 0;
- [Solved] MySQL Delete or Update Data Error: Error Code: 1175
- Error Code: 1175. You are using safe update mode…
- MYSQL:Error Code:1175
- Solve the error code: 1175 error of MySQL workbench
- An error is reported when MySQL workbench modifies a field
- Cannot delete …. . Name node is in safe mode
- [Solved] Delete hdfs Content Error: rm: Cannot delete /wxcm/ Name node is in safe mode.
- [Solved] MYSQL ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ to database ‘mysql’
- How to Solve MySQL Startup error: mysql-bin.index not found (Errcode: 13)
- How to Solve MYSQL error “no directory, logging in with home = -“