./configure: error: the HTTP rewrite module requires the PCRE library.
You can either disable the module by using –without-http_rewrite_module
option, or install the PCRE library into the system, or build the PCRE library
statically from the source with nginx by using –with-pcre= option.
yum install -y pcre-devel
- About configure error APR not found. And exports. C: error_ hack_ apu_ Solution to the problem of redefining version ‘
- Can’t find PHP headers in /usr/include/php The php-devel package is required for use of this command.
- How to Solve nginx Install Error in Mac
- Make Command ERROR: “make:*** No targets specified and no makefile found.Stop.” [Three Method to Solve]
- Nginx normal user startup configuration error: && springboot-swagger & Unable to infer base url
- Enable nginx and report an error. Port 80 is occupied
- Vue project webpack optimization compression webpack plugin open gzip
- linux：/lib/libc.so.6: version `glibc_2.7′ not foun
- nginx: [error] CreateFile() “D:\nginx-1.20.1/logs/nginx.pid“ failed (2: The system cannot find the
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required [Two Method to Solve]