When using nmap, the nmap prompts an error: Failed to open device eth4.
After investigation, WinPcap caused it
Uninstall WinPcap and reinstall WinPcap
WinPcap download address: http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm
Uninstall nmap and winpcap and reinstall nmap
you can use nmap normally by following one of the above methods
- Nmap: Failed to open device ethxxx [How to Solve]
- [Solved] dnet: Failed to open device eth5
- About Wireshark “the NPF driver isn’t running “Solutions
- [Solved] Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Python Error: “failed to execute pyi_rth_pkgres”
- Use sass and less in Vue and solve the problem of error reporting (this. Getoptions is not a function)
- CentOS8 Failed to start docker.service: Unit docker.service not found [How to Solve]
- When installing Oracle 11g R2 on the Cenos, the pdksh package is not installed
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error
- STM32 Error: No ULINK device found solution