Use the hystrix dashboard to monitor errors
Origin parameter: http://localhost:8081/actuator/hystrix.stream is not in the allowed list of proxy host names. If it should be allowed add it to hystrix.dashboard.proxyStreamAllowList.
Because the proxy address is not configured.
Solution: add the following configuration in the application
hystrix: dashboard: proxy-stream-allow-list: "localhost"
Error report 2
Solution: Expose hystrix Stream endpoint
management: endpoints: web: exposure: include: hystrix.stream
- Proxy error: Could not proxy request [How to Solve]
- Solving the problem of nginx reverse proxy web service soap:address location problem
- [Solved] vue-elemnt-admin npm run dev Run Error
- [Solved] When PostgreSQL writes data to Excel, there is a failure your, nginx error handling
- [Solved] Failed to get node ip address matching nodeport cidr: no addresses found for cidrs [172.16.19.0/24]
- Proxy error: Could not proxy request
- [Solved] Raspberry pie raspivid creates a camera video stream Error: ES_OUT_SET_(GROUP_)PCR is called too late
- How to Solve Python Error: crawler uses proxy anti blocking IP: http error 403: forbidden
- Websocket failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400 [Solved]
- [Solved] DOM parsing XML Error: Content is not allowed in prolog