Window 7， Python 3.6.5
When importing based on python, the following error is reported:
>> from PIL import Image Traceback (most recent call last): File "<ipython-input-12-0f6709e38f49>", line 1, in <module> from PIL import Image File "d:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 58, in <module> from . import _imaging as core ImportError: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module.
Sometimes, similar errors are reported:
>> from PIL import Image Traceback (most recent call last): File "<ipython-input-13-0f6709e38f49>", line 1, in <module> from PIL import Image ImportError: cannot import name 'Image'
This kind of problem is usually when installing the library, the security is not complete, or the installed library is covered or damaged, so the corresponding class library cannot be known.
C:\Users\xxxx\>pip install Pillow Requirement already satisfied: Pillow in d:\programdata\anaconda3\lib\site-packages (5.0.0) C:\Users\xxxx>pip show Pillow Name: Pillow Version: 5.2.0 Summary: Python Imaging Library (Fork) Home-page: http://python-pillow.org Author: Alex Clark (Fork Author) Author-email: [email protected] License: Standard PIL License Location: d:\programdata\anaconda3\lib\site-packages Requires: Required-by:
It can be seen from the above instructions that the class library has been installed. However, due to its problems, it needs to be re installed
pip uninstall Pillow
Uninstalling Pillow-5.0.0: Would remove: d:\programdata\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pillow-5.0.0.dist-info\* Proceed (y/n)?y Successfully uninstalled Pillow-5.0.0
Then re install:
pip install Pillow
Collecting Pillow Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/1b/50/869910cd7110157fbefd0fed3db3656c1951f1bceecdd00e3716aa269609/Pillow-5.2.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl (1.6MB) 100% |████████████████████████████████| 1.6MB 69kB/s Installing collected packages: Pillow Successfully installed Pillow-5.2.0
Then re import the image to find that everything is OK.
If it has been installed but cannot be found, it is likely that the installation is damaged and needs to be re installed.
- [Solved] Tensorflow:ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module cannot be found Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime
- After tensorflow is installed, an error occurred during import: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module cannot be found
- [Solved] Importerror: DLL load failed while importing mtrand: the specified program could not be found.
- pytesseract.pytesseract.TesseractNotFoundError: tesseract is not installed or it’s not in you…
- [Solved] No module named extern.six.moves
- [Solved] pyautogui.PyAutoGUIException: PyAutoGUI was unable to import pyscreeze.
- [Solved] Django cannot create an app after creating a project
- [Solved] “import numpy as np” ImportError: No module named numpy
- [Solved] Exception: Jupyter command `jupyter-notbook` not found.
- Solve the problem of Attributeerror: module ‘SciPy. Misc’ has no attribute ‘imread’