(author: Chen Yao)
share a friend’s AI tutorial. Zero base! Easy to understand! Funny! And yellow jokes! You can see if it helps you http://www.captainbed.net/luanpeng
Tensorflow can be installed through pip or anaconda, but after installation, it can be run in Python script
import tensorflow as tf
Error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module.
Three solutions are tried
1) In addition to tensorflow, we need to install tensorflow GPU
Later I learned that the installation of tensorflow GPU is mainly for acceleration, and this problem has not been solved after the installation.
2) Second, unloading and reloading
Therefore, we upgraded pip, uninstalled it through
PIP install tensorflow code> and then re installed it through
PIP install tensorflow code>, which still can't solve the problem.
3) Third, we need to update pilot
Pilot is an image processing library in Python, which comes with anaconda. But maybe because of the older version of pilot, it needs to be updated.
conda uninstall pillow conda update pip pip install pillow
Through the above three lines of commands, first uninstall the pilot in anaconda, then update the PIP, and then install the latest pilot through the upgraded pip. The problem is solved. Hehe, it's also amazing. I don't know why the python package conflicts with tensorflow.... However, when installing, most of the strange problems are version problems. You can only check the version more, but most of the time it's upgrade, sometimes it's a headache to downgrade.
- Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module
- Error reporting of importing tensorflow package from pycharm
- jupyter notebook error: No module named ‘tensorflow’
- [Solved] ImportError: No module named tensorflow
- Error in importing tensorflow in Jupiter Notebook: no module named tensorflow solution
- [Solved] Ubantu CONDA Error: from CONDA cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘conda’
- Anaconda “unable to locate program input point OpenSSL_ sk_ new_ Reserve is used in dynamic link library anaconda3 / library / bin / libssl-1_ On 1-x64.dll & qu
- Conda Install Error: Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve.
- How to Solve Anaconda Error: PackageNotFoundError: Package not found: ” Package missing in current win-64 channels
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_pywrap_tensorflow_internal’ [How to Solve]