Import CV2 error
legal instruction (core dumped) solution
After opencv is installed on the nanopc-t4 development board, an error of legal instruction (core dumped) will be reported when importing CV2, which is caused by problems such as the kernel. Through searching for data in many ways, a preliminary solution has been found.
Run from the command line
Solution to error reporting during command line operation:
Run openblas_CORETYPE=ARMV8 python3
Python file running
.py file operation error report solution:
The terminal runs
sudo GEDIT ~ /.Bashrc
Add the environment variable
export openblas at the end_Coretype = armv8 , save and close
source ~ /.Bashrc
- Error in import torch under linux environment
- [Solved] JSCH cannot run JAVA bash:java:Command not found.
- sudo: pip:command not Find problem solving
- ubuntu18.04 Start Android StudioKVM is required to run this AVD ./dev/kvm device: permission denied.
- [Solved] pip install ipython error: ‘ImportError: No module named shutil_get_terminal_size’
- Linux: How to configurate Environment Variables
- Django exception-ImportError: No module named django.core.management
- [Solved] Ubantu18.04 Use APT to install Go environment instruction Error
- PHP startup error segmentation fault (core dumped)
- Compilation of SSE/AVX/FMA instruction set in tensorflow CPU environment