From the perspective of error reporting, you can add constraints on the primary key and table attributes.
<a-table :columns="columns" :row-key="record => record.id" :data-source="ebooks1" :pagination="pagination" :loading="loading" >
- ORA-02292: integrity constraint
- ORA-30567: name already used by an existing [How to Solve]
- SQL Error: Table is specified twice, both as a target for ‘UPDATE’ and as a separate source for data
- mysql: [Err] 1075 – Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be d…
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
- Iview Error: [Vue warn]: Error in render: “TypeError: ctx.injections.tableRoot.$scopedSlots[ctx.props.column.slot] is not a function”
- [Solved] MySQL ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘PRIMARY’
- DB2 Database table operation error SQL0668N Operation not allowed for reason code “1” on table “db”. S…
- Python pandas merge cannot merge two data frames based on column names (Key Error)?
- Extra alignment tab has been changed to