when I input ‘bower install’, it returns
‘bower ENOGIT git is not installed or not in the PATH’
I got the solution the url :https://github.com/bower/bower/issues/972
I run ‘ set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files\Git\bin; ‘, it doesn’t work.
Follow that, someone answer that use git bash to run command.
Yeah, it works.
I run ‘bower install’ in git bash, it’s working!
- NPM err installation dependency package error [How to Solve]
- Bower Error: ENOGIT Git is not installed or not in the PATH
- [Solved] WARN checkPermissions Missing write access to /usr/local/lib/node_modules
- Solution to the problem of bash: gulp: command not found after installing gulp in Windows system
- Creating react webpack project through yeoman
- git bash bash: *: command not found
- [Solved] Mac Install brew Error: “Warning: /opt/homebrew/bin is not in your PATH.”
- fatal pylint error : ……can’t find ‘__main__’module in
- git pull There is no tracking information for the current branch.
- error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.