Initialize react project with the following error.
error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module. Expected version “^6.14.0 || ^8.10.0 || >=9.10.0”. Got “8.9.4”
error Found incompatible module
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/add for documentation about this command.
This is caused by node version incompatibility, which can be solved by upgrading the node version, or not, with the following command.
npx create-react-app my-app --use-npm
Guys, a few days ago, I installed `yarn` on my Mac just because it’s necessary for a project where I’m involved.
My problem is that, now, when I create a new app with `CRA`, it’s going to use `yarn` instead of `npm`. And, to be honest, I prefer `npm`.
Is there a way to force to use `npm` instead of `yarn`?
Or should I wait until finish the initial setup, then remove the `yarn.lock` file, the `node_modules` folder and then run `npm i`?
You can run CRA with `–use-npm` flag to force it to use npm.
- Yarn Error:The engine “node” is incompatible with this module
- How to Use Yarn instead of NPM
- [Two Solutions] Syntax error: unexpected token import
- Error watching file for changes when running react native project: emfile problem solving
- [xviz] ./scripts/run-kitti-example.sh Excute Error: gyp ERR! Node-gyp failed to build your package.
- npm run build : No such file or directory [How to Solve]
- The yarn node sass installation reported an error
- React Native Project Run Error [How to Solve]
- error An unexpected error occurred: “EPERM: operation not permitted, scandir ‘E:\\aPritice\\JDe\\e