** Error: Divergence detected in AMG solver: k
A:Since you were working on convergence issue from past couple of days I would like help you beyond the scope of academic support. Please read the support related guidelines mentioned at the end of email.
I am attaching the case and data file which should run without any issue.
1) I have changed the solver setting a bit. Using SIMPLEC algorithm.
2) Hybrid initialization is used.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please take the time to review the scope of academic support. This information will help you understand what type of assistance to expect.
The time step size set in case file it too large for this kind of unsteady simulation. We need to use small time step size so that the time step should be no larger than the time it takes for a moving cell to advance past a stationary point at interface regions. A dt =1e-4 s should be good in our case.
please refer manual
1) requirement and limitation of sliding mesh : help/flu_ug/flu_ug_sec_slide_grid_req.html
2) Solution stratergies of sliding mesh : help/flu_ug/flu_ug_sec_slide_solve.html
Fluent can handle larger aspect ratio. For some external aerodynamics case even 50000 will work . I think 200 should be alright for this simulation and we can proceed with it.
- ABAQUS error code system error code 1073741819 [How to Solve]
- The solution to “testbench_vector_input_file option does not exist” appears when using Quartus for functional simulation
- The usage of WebKit text size adjust
- Streams AQ: enqueue blocked on low memory wait event causes slow expdp export
- Resolution of ora-00600 Issues 
- Error: [$compile:nonassign] Expression used with directive ‘uibTab’ is non-assignable
- [solution note] tex insert PDF compilation prompt “no boundingbox”
- When using angularjs procedure, track by $index of NG repeat
- [Solved] Lexical declaration cannot appear in a single-statement context