The server time zone value '???ú±ê×??±??' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone.
Error reason: many inquiries found to be a problem area when mysql was, earlier than the actual time, it is necessary to get back in the JDBC connection URL plus
mysql?serverTimezone=GMTcan solve the problem, the low version was 5.xxx not have this time zone problem, which only exist in this 8.0 problem
- Failed to obtain JDBC Connection
- [Solved] MySQL Error: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.util.TimeUtil.loadTimeZoneMappings(TimeUtil.java:163)
- [Solved] Ambari Start Error: The server time zone value ‘EDT’ is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl
- MySQLERROR 1558 (HY000): Column count of mysql.user is wrong.
- Error occurred when Android connected to cloud MySQL: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : Failed resolution of: Ljava/sql/SQLType
- How to Solve Error: Failed to validate connection
- MySQL he server quit without updating PID file [How to Solve]
- WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended.
- Overview of several common time of CET, UTC, GMT and CST